Our next Bedford Bootcamp starts on April 16th for 6 weeks and will be introducing Kettlebells…why are they so great? Well they will deliver…
- Full-body conditioning. “The body learns to work as one synergistic unit linked strongly together,” he says.
- Big results by spending less time in the gym. “Because kettlebell training involves multiple muscle groups and energy systems at once.”
- Increased resistance to injury
- The ability to work aerobically and anaerobically simultaneously.
- Improved mobility and range of motion
- Increased strength without increase of mass. Kettlebell exercisers are lean and toned, not bulky—a benefit that appeals to women and men alike.
- Enhanced performance in athletics and everyday functioning
- Major calorie burning (In a recent study conducted by the highly respected American Council on Exercise, participants burned approximately 20 calories per minute–that’s 1,200 calories per hour.)
Still time to sign up…[email protected] or 07879614730 to know more.
See you soon along Bedford Embankment:
Tues and Thurs 6-7am
6 weeks from £40….